Traditional first base mitts are often heavy and cumbersome. In the all-new A2000 1620SS, we paired durable Black Pro Stock Leather with Grey SuperSkin to reduce the weight without sacrificing feel or longevity. Its Single Break design allows the mitt to feel like a glove, rather than a mitt, on your hand - making it great for players who are used to playing other positions, as well. A Single Post Web and 12.5" length make this model a favorite of first basemen at the highest levels of the game.
- 12.5 inch glove length
- Single Post Web
- Colorway: Gray and Black
- 1620 Pattern
- Designed for First Baseman Only
- SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.All-new Comfort Sleeve, conceals the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro Fit - Gives a better quality feel which molds to your hand during break in.
- Flat Finger Binding allows players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining
- Thin Heel Pad allows for quicker break-in and better closures